|Ashley Davis Photography|
2011 was a productive and exciting year for Calluna Events! We are proud to share a collection of highlights and accomplishments with you. We truly value our work with each and every bride, groom, wedding professional, mother of the bride, colleague…it’s because of you that the list below is complied and comes together. Our passion to be great each and every day for the people in our lives inspires us. Be the best you can be each and every day. We are embarking on greatness for 2012! Stay tuned…
- We were fortunate enough to work with 40 weddings, rehearsal dinners, birthday parties, non-profitevents, showers, anniversary, holiday parties and business events.
- Wereceived the Knot Best of Weddings for the 4th year in a row.
- Wewere awarded the Wedding Wire Bride’s Choice Awards 2011.
- AnnaBe chose Calluna Events to plan and coordinate their 5th anniversarybash, FIVE.
- Wewill be featured in the Art of the Celebration Colorado coffee table book. Thebook to be published in February 2012 will showcase the best weddingprofessionals in Colorado. Weparticipated in and coordinated two wedding style shoots with incrediblevendors. Our Farm to Table Wedding style shoot was featured on Style Me Pretty and our springshoot at the Kitchen in Boulder will be published shortly.
- Forthe 3rd year in a row we planned the Boulder Community HospitalBlack Tie Fundraiser at the St. Julien Hotel & Spa in Boulder. 2011 markedour 5th year as part of the planning committee.
- Weplanned weddings in Boulder, Denver, Vail, Aspen, Beaver Creek, Avon, EstesPark, Winter Park, and Lyons, Colorado.
- Wewere featured on many wedding blogs including Style Me Pretty, 100 Layer Cakeand COUTUREColorado.
- Wewere asked to be a LISTMember of COUTUREColorado.
- Wecontinued as a Little Black Book Member of Style Me Pretty.
- Weparticipated as a panelist at the SUBSTANCE, a workshop for aspiring female weddingphotographers.
- HeatherDwight, Calluna Events owner, received Accredited Bridal Consultant statuswith the Association of Bridal Consultants.
- Channel7 Denver News invited us to talk, live on the air, as an expert about current wedding trends.
- Wewere included in CBS Denver’s list of Top Wedding Planners in Denver
- Wecontinued to be listed as a preferred wedding planner at the St. Julien Hotel& Spa, The Ritz Carlton Bachelor Gulch, Four Seasons Vail, ICONIC Weddings,Beaver Creek Mountain Resorts, Keystone Resorts, Stanley Hotel and Della TerraMountain Chateau.
- Weparticipated in the St. Julien Hotel & Spa’s first bridal show and wereasked to be their spokesperson for the hotel on current wedding trends.
- ACalluna Events wedding, Julia + Yair, was published in The Knot Spring/Summer 2012 magazine.
- Ourwedding, Caroline & Joey, was featured in the inaugural issue of Colorado Brides magazine.
- Wewere quoted in wedding articles in the DailyCamera, 5280, The Knot Colorado, Brides Colorado, Brides, Colorado Brides &Babies, Longmont Times-Call and more.
- COUTUREColorado featured us on their blog. Click here to see the interview.
- Weparticipated in the first Todd Reed Bridal Event to be a resource to theirbrides.
- Wewere listed on the “Hot List” in Brides Colorado
- We had theopportunity to work with many new and talented vendors in the Colorado weddingindustry such as photographers,
- We wereapproved as a member of the Green BrideGuide, the most comprehensive and credible green weddingresource online.
- Wewere a finalist in Denver 7’s A-List for Top Wedding Planner in Denver.
- Asa member of StudioWed Denver for the 2nd year and participated inthe Studio Wed Ritz Carlton Luxury Bridal Showcase in Denver.
- Werenewed our membership with the Association of Bridal Consultants, which we’vebeen a member of since 2004.
Weattended many industry events and networking opportunities to broaden ourknowledge of the industry and met new vendors.
We look forward to working in the wedding industry in Colorado in 2012 and seeing the incredible projects we have in the works come to fruition!
Colorado Wedding Planners